· The average person lies about 4 timers per day.
· The average person says the word “Like” 90 times per day.
· 46% of men say they make the bed each day.
· Over half of all Americans ignore this common safety procedure, not washing produce.
· On average this item will be handled twenty times before it’s purchase. Greeting Card.
· 3 out of 4 people do this on their first day of vacation. Turn around to get something they forgot.
· This happens to the average person three times a month. Get your picture taken.
· 4 out of 10 Americans do this although it is dangerous. Eat raw cookie dough.
· About 33% of us have worn a price tag to work.
· This happens every three minutes somewhere on earth. A UFO sighting.
· The average person keeps one of these for 7 years. Couch or sofa.
· 34% of women do this everyday. Take a nap.
· According to one study, once you begin, the average argument lasts 25 minutes.
· 27% of adults have done this in their lives against their will. Take Piano lessons.
· 42% of people admit this will cause them to form a negative opinion about someone. Sweat stains.
· During your lifetime you will consume about 2.5 gallons of pool water.
· It takes the average woman 20 seconds to walk down an aisle in the grocery store.
· The average cost of a pregnancy is $7,539.
· The average Sumo Wrestler weighs 280 pounds.
· 82% of children have been dishonest with their parents about brushing their teeth.
Just a few little AVERAGE things I thought you might like to know.